Friday, November 19, 2010

The Beauty of Nature

When I first started this blog it was merely for my Business Writing class, but it has become something much deeper to me.  The Upstate of South Carolina has some of the most beautiful places to go and see.  Including the beautiful hiking trails and the waterfalls which adorn the end of the trails.  I have never been so interested in finding all of the hidden waterfalls in the forests of this area. One would be surprised as to how many different waterfalls there are.

Not only have my eyes been open through this project but it also makes me want to continue learning about this area.  There is so much history and interesting things to learn from the nature.  I am not going to let the end of this project be the end of this blog. I want to continue to explore the different waterfalls of this area and report back on them.  Hopefully this blog will be able to help others get a sense of the Upstate of South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment